Saturday 14 May 2011

a sin of the flesh

Nature forgive me, for I have sinned.
It's been a decade since my last confessional and frankly, back then, I was praying to a false god, Santa Claus.
ME: Santa, I promise to be good if you just get me a cabbage patch doll...?

It's the flesh, it's too tempting. I ate of the flesh and I'll eat it again, looks like it's vegetarian hell for me. If you want to join me there here's the best way to do it.

Glorious Sockeye Salmon. Bake salmon with fresh herbs, lemons, salt and pepper.

Fresh salad of baby pea shoots...OMG I'm eating babies too smother those babies with great olive oil, vinegar - try apple cider or raspberry and some more herbs. More herbs lemons and green onions on top

Drink with beer.
But why not wine?
Cause I said so.
If your feeling generous to yourself and your dinning companions try this beer, Chateau Jiahu, it's name alone would make anyone feel like a certified sommelier but its the complex intermingling of fruit, honey, yeast and floral bouquet with make you forget your sins of the flesh (link here).

Piece (of cake) be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment